Attorney Jerry B. Wells
Attorney Jerry B. Wells was born in Florida and has lived and worked there his whole life. For his entire career as an attorney, he has assisted clients in a variety of matters regarding probate, wills, and trust litigation. His mission is to provide clients with quality estate planning resources and representation. As one of the most experienced lawyers practicing in Daytona Beach today, he takes pride in treating each of his clients with the respect, professionalism, and dignity that such sensitive issues require.
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
- B.A., University of Mississippi
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1971
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, 1977
- Admitted to the Florida Supreme Court, 1990
- Admitted to the Volusia County Bar Association, 1975
- Treasurer, 1974-1975
- Chairman, Legal-Medical Liaison Committee, 1989-1992
- Chairman, Liaison Committee between the Volusia County Bar Association and Volusia County Realtors, 2005
- Chairman, Volusia Country Grievance Committee, 2006-2007, 2014
- Florida Bar
- Appointed to be a Circuit Representative for the 7th Judicial Circuit
- Member of the Executive Committee, Probate and Trust Section
- Member and Vice Chair of the Probate and Trust Litigation Committee
- Member of the Trust Law Committee
- Member of the Guardianship Committee
- Member of the Section Probate, Trust Law
- Member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, 2005
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Invited into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for million dollar will contest results, 1999-present
- 2009 speaker at Florida CLE Seminar & Estate Symposium
- Selected as a member of the Legal Elite in Florida Trend Business Magazine, 2011
- 2013 Speaker at Florida Bar Seminar Fiduciary positions in Trust and Estate Litigation
Jerry B. Wells has handled 82 will and trust contests, plus has over 43 years of probate, trust, and guardianship litigation. He is rated AV by the Peer Review Rating System by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Wells was a member of The Florida Bar/Florida Real Estate Commission Committee that drafted one of the standard form real property contracts still in use today.
Contact Jerry B. Wells Today
In legal matters, there is no substitute for knowledge and experience. Contact Jerry B. Wells, Attorney and Counselor at Law, for quality legal representation.